Cart 0 Cart

24 Volt 250 Watt Controller for the Monster Moto / Mega Moto MME-250 (MM-E250)

SKU: X98-2585

24 Volt 250 Watt Controller for the Monster Moto / Mega Moto MME-250 (MM-E250)

SKU: X98-2585
$34.09
  • Five nylon connectors
  • Four female tab connectors
  • Sturdy aluminum & plastic case
  • Designed for 250 watt electric mini bikes
  • Now you can stop searching for the right controller for your Monster Moto / Mega Moto MME-250 electric mini bike
  • We have just what you need with our 24 volt 250 watt controller for the Monster Moto / Mega Moto MME-250
  • 30 Day Warranty
View full description
Checking status...
Checking status...

Description

Now you can stop searching for the right controller for your Monster Moto / Mega Moto MME-250 electric mini bike. We have just what you need with our 24 volt 250 watt controller for the Monster Moto / Mega Moto MME-250. This replacement controller is certainly a bargain when you consider the price of a new mini bike.

A controller is the brain of any electric mini bike and a faulty unit will quickly render your machine unrideable. Replace your old Monster Moto / Mega Moto controller with a new controller and get back out mini biking.

⚠ WARNING California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Questions

Do I have a "MME 250" or "RCH e-mini"?
Although we have no way of knowing if you have an MME 250 of the RCH E-Mini it looks like they both take the same controller. This controller for the MME 250 is exactly the same as this controller for the RCH E- Mini: https://www.monsterscooterparts.com/brands/mega-moto/models/mm-erch/controller-monster-moto-mmerch.html

Reviews

out of 5
5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star
Jordan D
December 30th, 2020
Chance S
June 11th, 2019
It works great. My son is enjoying the ride. I do wish the cables were a little longer. I had trouble getting the controller to fit the same way as the original. I had to install with only one screw and in the opposite direction. All that to say, I’ll be back to purchase more.