24 Volt High Capacity Battery Pack for the Drive Scout DST 3 & Scout DST 4

SKU: X99-2041

24 Volt High Capacity Battery Pack for the Drive Scout DST 3 & Scout DST 4

SKU: X99-2041
$164.98 - $174.98 +Free Shipping
  • 18 Ah or 22 Ah upgrade
  • Maintenance-free
  • Best quality batteries
  • Our 24 volt high capacity battery pack for the Drive Scout DST 3 & Scout DST 4 may be one of the very best values in mobility scooter parts today
  • The Drive Scout DST 3 & Scout DST 4 are excellent scooters, but if they get used as often as it should, then the batteries will sooner or later need replacement
  • 1 Year Warranty
  • This product is not returnable
View full description
Select Your Option
Select Your Option
Availability may vary

Description

Our 24 volt high capacity battery pack for the Drive Scout DST 3 & Scout DST 4 may be one of the very best values in mobility scooter parts today. The Drive Scout DST 3 & Scout DST 4 are excellent scooters, but if they get used as often as it should, then the batteries will sooner or later need replacement. When that happens, let Monster Scooter Parts both save your day AND save you money.

Our high-capacity battery packs offer exceptional between-charge run time, and we give our Drive Medical customers an exceptional choice of battery capacity options. You can select our great 24 volt, 18 Ah set, or you can increase your run time by 22% with our superlative 24 volt 22 Ah battery pack. Whether the 18 Ah rating, or the 22 Ah set, these batteries are typically used on smaller travel-sized mobility scooters, including but not limited to the Drive Medical Scout series.

These Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are airline-safe, spill-proof, maintenance-free, and worry-free. Best of all, our battery packs come with a 1 Year Full Replacement Warranty.

Battery Box
Installing these batteries in your battery box is a very simple installation process. However, if you don't want to install the batteries or if you have a faulty battery box that must be replaced, you may also purchase these batteries pre-installed in the High Capacity Battery Box Assembly for the Drive Scout DST 3 & Scout DST 4.

In addition, we also offer a 24 volt Standard Battery Pack. Monster Scooter Parts has both the parts and the smarts to keep you scooting.

Why buy replacement Drive Medical scooter batteries from Monster Scooter Parts?
Monster Scooter Parts sells high quality sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries at affordable prices. Our batteries and battery packs use Absolute (from UPG), MK Battery, or Universal Battery (UPG) brand batteries; leading suppliers of battery and power related products in the United States for over 40 years. You can be assured that they are of a higher quality than the OEM batteries provided by the scooter manufacturers, Amazon dealers, or eBay sellers. All of our MK and UPG batteries are backed by a one year warranty. Compare our batteries to the shoddy, cheap, and unreliable batteries sold by our competition and you will see why Monster Scooter Parts is the right choice.

⚠ WARNING California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Specifications

• Capacity: 18 Ah or 22 Ah
  • Style: AGM
  • Voltage: 24 volts (12 volts each)
  • Length: 7.13" each
  • Width: 2.99" each
  • Height: 6.57" each
  • Weight: 13 lbs. each
  • Warranty: 1 Year Full Replacement Warranty
  • Questions

I am looking to upgrade the battery on my Scout scooter to a high capacity one to have a longer driving distance. Will they fit in the box I have? As I looked at your battery boxes mine is the smaller size. Would I need to buy the bigger box?
    If you currently have the standard size battery box that takes the 12 ah (amp hour) or 15 ah batteries then you would need to purchase the larger battery box to use the 18 ah or the 22 ah batteries. The high capacity (larger) box can be purchased here: https://www.monsterscooterparts.com/mobility/mobility-brands/drivemedical/drive-dst-4-parts/high-capacity-18-ah-22-ah-battery-box-assembly-for-the-drive-scout-dst-3-scout-dst-4.html

Reviews

out of 5
    5 Star
    4 Star
    3 Star
    2 Star
    1 Star
    mary rose r
    February 12th, 2024
    I love these batteries. My last ones that I bought of the same battery lasted two years and still was going good I would absolutely order these again
    donald a
    April 24th, 2021
    Dan V
    September 3rd, 2020
    Quick delivery
    John Carrigan
    May 12th, 2019
    shipping was fast and well packed product. Will do business again with them foe sure.
    Walter B
    August 27th, 2018
    Was delivered promptly. Wish they would use a different carrier though. Fedex duluvered the batteries awhile we weren't home and came back to find the box in the ditch by the st4eet and it was raining. Glad they were wrapped in plastic inside the box. The box was soaked.
    Michael H
    December 27th, 2017
    Excellent Service and Excellent Product