40cc 2-stroke scooter & utility engine from Nikko Tanaka Engineering U.S.A. Tanaka part number PF-4000.
This engine featurs an excellent power-to-weight ratio and multi-position operation. All Tanaka engines are built with the highest quality engine components for long life and quick and easy starting.
Tanaka's PureFire innovative two-stroke engine produces ultra-low emissions without the need for special or additional internal moving parts.
Engine comes complete as pictured with carburetor, exhaust, air filter, pull start, and fuel tank.SPECIFICATIONS
- Cylinder Plating: Chrome
- Piston Rings: 2
- Displacement (cc): 40
- Bore X Stroke (mm): 39.8 x 32
- Compression Ratio: 7.2:1
- Maximum H.P.: 2.2
- Maximum Torque KG M Ft. Lbs.: 0.21 (1.5) @ 5500 rpm
- Idling RPM: 3000+/- 200
- Rotation (Recoil Side): Clockwise
- Fuel Capacity - FL. OZ. (CC): 1000 (33.8)li>
- Primer Bulb: Yes
- Clutch Diameter (mm): 78mm
- Spark Plug: CJ8Y (Champion)
- Ignition System: TCI
- Engine Dimentions - LxWxH (mm): 171 x 256 x 270
- Engine Weight - Lbs. (KG): 8.2 (3.7) li>
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- C.A.R.B. Tier II Compliant: Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio: 50:1