Shoprider Smartie owners take note. We carry the fully automatic 24 volt 2.0 amp XLR connector battery charger from Pihsiang. This charger is the factory original (OEM) battery charger for Shoprider Smartie
power chairs with lithium iron phosphate batteries.LED Indicators:
- GREEN: Power on (when not connected to batteries)
- RED: Charging
- GREEN: Fully charged
1. If the LED light is "OFF" all the time while charging:
- Check if the power connections are in good condition. If the LED light is still off all the time while charging, the battery charger may be malfunctioning.
- Please consult your authorized dealer for further assistance
2. If the LED light does not switch from GREEN to RED when the charging process begins:
- Check if the connection of the battery polarity is correct.
- Check if the connection between output plug and the battery connector is correct.
- Check if the batteries are already fully charged.
- Check if the batteries are connected properly.
3. The charging time continues for a long duration (irregular):
- Check if the battery is out of order or aged.
4. The battery overheats:
- Check the battery specification or consult your authorized dealer.
- Stop charging immediately and check if there is a problem with the charger or the batteries.
Underwriters Laboratories (ULŪ) Listed. Dry location use only.Shoprider Part Number:
Pihsiang Model Number: