Currie 24 Volt 35A 3-Pin Controller for IZIP & EZIP Electric Bicycles with AC/DM Serial Numbers
Currie Technologies: CT-2435-002
All Images © 2017 Monster Scooter Parts
Factory OEM electric bicycle controller from Ananda Drive Technologies, for Currie Technologies.
This is the standard controller for IZIP and eZip RMB bikes with serial numbers beginning with AC or DM.
The 24 Volt 35 Amp 3-pin voltage controller is an exclusive Currie Technologies design. The controller is fully water-proof.
1. Motor: White connector with two wires (blue and green)
2. Battery (Power): Black connector with two heavy gage wires (black and red)
3. Throttle (HAL Sensor): White connector with three wires (green, black, and red)
4. Throttle (PAS/TAG): Black connector with two thin wires (brown and yellow)
5. Throttle (Battery Gauge): Black connector with two thin wires (gray and orange)
6. Cadence Sensor: Black connector with three thin wires (red, black, and yellow)
7. Brake Inhibit Switch: Split white connectors with black and red wires.
Note: The "TAG/PST" has to be plugged in and selected on the throttle for the controller to work. The "TAG/PST" button essentially acts as an on/off switch.